Maintaining A Healthy Smile
Here at John Carson Dental, your comfort and dental health is our top priority, which is why we’ve provided these informational resources about periodontal disease and CEREC restorative dentistry:
- Porcelain is a popular material for dental crowns due to its strength and natural appearance, but there are several different types of crowns available for different purposes. Visit this page to learn more about your dental crown options.
- Even with proper cleaning habits, it is important to monitor your gums for signs of periodontal disease. The New York Times Health Guide provides an comprehensive list of gum disease risk factors.
- If you’re concerned about your oral health, then consider this list of best and worst foods for your teeth compiled by the Yale School of Medicine.
- For more information about scholarly studies on CEREC, browse through this article from CEREC’s official website.
- Take a look at the development of CEREC restorative dentistry in this study from the ADA Journal.
Dr. John Carson, DDS, is an experienced cosmetic and restorative dentist in the Tucson area. To schedule an appointment, call (520) 514-7203 today.