If you’re missing multiple teeth and want a perfect smile, we’ve got some good news for you. John R. Carson, DDS is one of the few dentists to offer All On Four implant dentistry in Tucson. Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” this innovative dental solution is a goes one step further than dental implants which only replace the crown of your tooth or teeth. The All On Four goes further by including the surrounding gum tissue, something we call a “hybrid dental bridge.” The result? An immediate transformation of your smile. That’s why they call it Teeth in a Day—and that’s no kidding!
What’s special about All On Four implant dentistry?
- The hybrid bridge includes dental implants as well as surrounding prosthetic gum tissue.
- After planning the procedure is done in a single day.
- You can achieve immediate use of your new permanent teeth the day they are installed.
- They are precision-built to ensure quality aesthetics, durability, and comfort.
The unique nature of All On Four implant dentistry allows for a larger group of potential candidates than traditional implants. All On Four implants are perfect for people who have multiple missing or unhealthy teeth and are tired of temporary dental solutions like removable dentures. Best of all, patients who have been turned down for dental implants in the past due to their jawbone structure are often ideally suited for the All On Four implant.
What can you expect?
- A small number of pre-surgery consultations.
- An Implant placement procedure that will allow you to leave the office the day of the surgery with your new teeth.
- Two post-surgical visits with Dr. Carson to ensure your implants are working properly.
And of course, a natural-looking and transformative new smile!
John R. Carson, DDS is an award-winning Tucson dentist whose number one focus is the dental health of his patients. If it’s a cutting-edge and effective dental solution, you can count on us being able to deliver it. If you want to know more about how you can get All On Four dental implants in Tucson, give us a call at 520-355-4855 or contact us on our website to schedule a consultation.