About John Carson Dental
Optimal. Beautiful. Personal.
Are you ready for a dental team truly focused on your personalized oral health care? Are you looking for optimal dental care that is centered completely around your needs and goals – centered completely on you? Then, get started today toward a beautiful, healthy smile all while enjoying a high level of dental care with the warm, compassionate team at the dental practice of Dr. John Carson.
Don’t look at your dental care as just another appointment. Begin genuinely enjoying each visit and building a strong, lasting relationship with our friendly dental team. Feel confident in your dental treatments knowing your needs, goals and questions are all heard and addressed.
Enjoy a smile that is both great looking and healthy. Trust our team as they provide you advanced, comprehensive dental care and know that each step of your care improves your overall health and beauty. Choose Dr. John Carson today and begin enjoying all the benefits of a radiant smile and optimal dental care personalized for you!
Why People In Tucson Choose Dr. John Carson
Dr. John Carson has dentistry in his genes. The son of a periodontist and grandson of a prosthodontist, Dr. Carson grew up with dentistry as his calling.
Dr. Carson was born in Kansas City, Missouri. He received his dental degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. Upon graduation, Dr. Carson joined the Air Force and was recognized as the outstanding company grade officer in the 355th Dental Squadron.
Dedicated to excellence, Dr. Carson continues studying dentistry to provide you with the best care possible. Some of his continuing education includes:
- Advanced training through The Pankey Institute, a prestigious educational organization attracting dentists from around the world.
- Dr. Carson is trained and mentors with Spear Education (formerly named the Spear Institute)
- Accumulating over 1400 hours in advanced training, which far surpasses the required number designated by most states and dental organizations.
- Experience and training in all aspects of general dentistry – aesthetics (cosmetic), endodontics (focus on the roots/pulp of the teeth), prosthodontics (advanced restorative dentistry), periodontics (gums and soft tissue), oral surgery and implantology (dental implants).
Dr. Carson is also a proud member of several prestigious professional and business organizations including:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Society
- Pima Dental Study Club
- LD Pankey Alumni Association
- The Spear Faculty Club
- Tucson Association of Executives
Patient Comfort At Our Tucson Dental Office
For many people, going to the dentist can be stressful and unsettling. At Dr. Carson’s office, our utmost priority is providing a comfortable, safe and nurturing environment.
From the moment you walk into the office, you will feel like it is home. The colors are warm, rich and the décor is pleasing unlike any other dental office you may have been prior to this visit.
You are greeted and taken care of by caring and compassionate professionals. Many of our patients tell us they have never had such a pleasant experience at a dentist office. Some of them actually look forward to the next visit.
So, if you have had a bad experience before, let us show you a different approach. We welcome you to visit our office anytime.
Advanced Dental Technology & Treatments
The dental office of the future will have the most advanced dental technology available to provide maximum comfort to the patient. The dental office of the future is already here at Dr. Carson’s. We are constantly researching and incorporating state-of-the-art equipment with the patient’s needs in mind.